Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calgary Tailors

crazylegsmurphy

One of the Regulars
Hello Everyone, it's been a while.

Can anyone here recommend a tailor in Calgary (or area) that is very good, reasonable, and knows how to deal with vintage suits/coats/etc?

Thanks,

Jeff

Michael_T

New in Town
I know one guy at the swing dance club knows a good tailor. His name is Robert. I'll ask him for you if you're not part of the club. His name's Robert Hein.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael_T

New in Town
Found One

Toppers Custom Tailor on 8th ave. Patrick, the tailor, does both made to measure and alterations.

That's what he recommends and Robert is very fashionable.

Cheers

markdanvers

New in Town
crazylegsmurphy said:
Hello Everyone, it's been a while.

Can anyone here recommend a tailor in Calgary (or area) that is very good, reasonable, and knows how to deal with vintage suits/coats/etc?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I know a tailor from Hong Kong who visits Sheraton Suites Calgary quite often.They are known as Himark Martin Tailors.I ordered three suits when they were in Calgary around March.They have done an excellent job,the first suit for fitting arrived in two weeks,I liked the material and the suit fits me very well.I have visit their website http://www.himarkmartintailors.comand found that they will be in Calgary in third week of July.I highly recommend them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld