Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying fedora hat in Warsaw (Poland) or in Helisinki (Finland)

proffa

New in Town
Hello all,

A few day before, I bought my first fedora hat from Mark & Spencer in Prague, Czech. From then, I feel in love with vantage style. Now, I am in Warsaw and I am sure that the chances of find a Fedora hat is much better than in Helsinki (where I originally live).

Any of you know any shop in Warsaw or in Helsinki where I can find some good hats?

Cheers!

m000m000

One of the Regulars
The only decent (men's) hat shop in Helsinki that I know of is E R Wahlman's boutique just opposite to the Senate's square on one of the side streets between Aleksanterinkatu and Pohjois-espa. Like most places that are dedicated to headwear here these days, they concentrate mainly on examination hats for doctors and students, but do have a moderate offering (better than what you'll find at Stockmann, for example) of modern manufacture fedoras.

No idea about their price point as it's been a long time since I visited that place, but like almost everything else in this country, you're probably going to get what you want for far cheaper if you're willing to order it from abroad/shop online.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
yolakkir.jpg
:rolleyes:

proffa

New in Town
Thanks guys for your replies. One of my friend told me to check Praga area in Warsaw as there are a few shops for vintage style fashion.

Thanks again :)

Wolfwood

A-List Customer
Indeed, as a fellow Finn, I've resorted to buying online and have chosen Hatdirect as my shop of choice. They have excellent customer service and a fine selection of styles.

proffa

New in Town
Sorry for my late reply. Here the shops in Warszawa, Poland to buy fedora hats:

Sklep pod Arkadami
Ul. Marszałkowska 34/50

Sklep Beskid
Ul. Marszałkowska 28

They have quite good collection. The prices are between 45€ - 100€ which I would say are still cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe