Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buckaroo Hatters on TV

majormoore

Vendor
This was done about 8 weeks ago in the old shop, the afternoon when they left, I started boxing stuff up and and then went to the new shop and started building the inside of the new shop, I sort of wish it could have happened in the new shop, but at least I can remember what the old shop looked like when I look at this years down the road.

Major Moore

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Great clip.

I hope those folks getting hats on credit keep paying. We don't need another reality TV show with Mike and Rocky as the hat repo guys.
I can just see it now:
Mike driving a 50's Pickup with Rocky riding on the running board hanging onto the door handle with one hand as Mike swerves over closer to the defaulting derelict hat-wearer on the curb so Rocky can grab the hat right off his head.

majormoore

Vendor
That would be a funny show for sure,

Mike
Great clip.

I hope those folks getting hats on credit keep paying. We don't need another reality TV show with Mike and Rocky as the hat repo guys.
I can just see it now:
Mike driving a 50's Pickup with Rocky riding on the running board hanging onto the door handle with one hand as Mike swerves over closer to the defaulting derelict hat-wearer on the curb so Rocky can grab the hat right off his head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe