Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Branded Police Jacket - 46

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice black Leather jacket with unique zip-down sides. Made in USA by Branded, I would think this is a late 80's early 90's piece by the details & tags. Clean & well kept, no odd odors, stains or flaws. Light leather scent. All zippers work great (Lenzip #10 brass main zip. Scoville Gripper side zips, rest are not labeled). All hardware is brass and works as intended.

Jacket is a bit longer of fit than the dimensions may suggest. Actually fits me really well, just I have too many in this style at this point so thinning the heard a bit. The Epaulets are stitched down at the snap end, middle is not, so it still works to hook a scarf through if you are so inclined. Collar has a nice shape to it and also snaps down. Thick and grainy steerhide, but the weight is a reasonable ~ 6.75 lbs. I conditioned this and also gave it a quick treatment of Urad to help restore some of it's sheen.

Asking $265 shipped CONUS - PayPal -- International Shipping at actual shipping cost.

Fit details - Tagged a 46 - bit of a slim fit but nice, easy to move in pattern.
Pit to Pit - 24"
Shoulders - 19.5"
Sleeve - 25"
Torso (Shoulder to hem) - 26.5"
Back - 26"
Waist - 21.5"

Photos -

DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG DSC_0366.JPG DSC_0364.JPG Snaps_01.JPG

Forum statistics