Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boots! Cole Haan size 11M

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I have a few more pictures but these should do. These are some really nice boots and in near new condition, no wear on the soles or heels at all, in fact they have been worn less then a total of 2 hours since I first had these boots The are heavy quality and are pebble grain leather with suede on the sides, these boots are waterproof (yeah baby), have a zipper as the picture shows, fully lined on the inside of the shaft with a very tight grain smooth leather. These are almost vintage in nature would remind you of boots military made for semi dress boots. There is an adjustable leather strap on the top of the boot shaft. They cost $475.00 new. I never use them and have had them for over ten years, time to find them a home. I may eBay them if no one here wants them but if you look around at good boots you will not find too many nice ones out there like these. I can only sell to the USA and I will set the price at $125.00 shipped. I have other nice things to sell that are as clean as these boots, I am very "anal" about keeping things well taken care of. New Price $100.00 Shipped.....

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You know if you have a size 10 1/5 foot, these will also work for you....and I am willing to sell for $100.00 shipped.......

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Anyone interested in these please do make an offer...they are very nice, if you look at the second picture you see the quality of both leathers up close, and can tell how new these look. Make an offer, see what you can own for a fraction of paying new.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are heading to eBay tomorrow. I have to make room at my downstate home, will be selling more items. Major closet cleaning event!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These boots are still available, and yes, I am willing to sell them for $70.00 shipped, but again only to CONUS...Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Winter is heading your way...these boots are waterproof, and in 9.5 out of 10.0 in condition....give yourself a early xmas gift....buy em....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe