Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best place to buy a Bailey Bentley?

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Welcome to the Lounge.

I googled it and found it for about $95 at hatcountry.com, but that's a closeout on size 7 1/4 and only in a camel color. I also spotted it for $100 at hats-plus.com. Both of those are without shipping, though. Looks like each place will charge a little over $10 to ship to Arkansas.

Rick Sparks

New in Town
Spats McGee said:
Welcome to the Lounge.

I googled it and found it for about $95 at hatcountry.com, but that's a closeout on size 7 1/4 and only in a camel color. I also spotted it for $100 at hats-plus.com. Both of those are without shipping, though. Looks like each place will charge a little over $10 to ship to Arkansas.

Hey Spats, I saw that 7 1/4 too, but I need a 7 3/8. I'll probably go with the Hats Plus offer. I'm supposed to wait for Christmas to get this, but I am very lacking in the ability to wait for something I really want. My rationale is that this hat may not be available in my size and chosen color in another month or so. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe