Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone order a tweed jacket from these guys?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Lexybeast said:
Wondering if anyone has heard of, or better yet, ordered from these guys.
I've never used Bookster but the proprietor is a member/vendor here.

mike

Call Me a Cab
MK had gotten some samples from them, I don't remember a final product though... and there was some talk about them doing a Fedora Lounge-inspired action back [huh] here's hopin!

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
I'm looking forward to ordering a full suit from them when the money is right. I can't speak to the quality of their products but my experiences with the staff have been excellent.

docholliday55

Familiar Face
tweed jacket

I recently bought two tweed jackets from these fine people and the quality and service can only be described as excellent. You can buy with confidence here and I intend to heed my own advice in the near future.
doc

Bugsy

One Too Many
This jacket is from Bookster. I love it.

Sunday4.jpg

Sunday3.jpg

Subvet642

A-List Customer
Lexybeast said:
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has heard of, or better yet, ordered from these guys. With the pound a bit weaker against the dollar at the moment, it seems like this could be a nice jacket for the price.

http://www.tweed-jacket.com/

I took a look at their website, wow, beautiful stuff! Now I want one! Oh well, so many nice things, so little money. :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe