Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Am I welcome back at the lounge?

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on here in a LONG time but I've never forgotten about this place! I've been so busy over the past months that I've hardly had time for anything but my projects. Just to update everyone as to what's been going on with me:

As you know, I run The Midnight Palace website. I've since started a new website, www.LeilaHyams.com - the only site on the internet dedicated to Leila Hyams, an actress of the 20s and 30s. I'm also writing the first and only book on Leila's life and career. I've been in contact with her niece and nephew who've agreed to be a part of the book and have family photos for me to use. It's a LOT of work in terms of research but I know the finished product will be worth it!

I'm also now a writer for ICONS Magazine. The premiere issue was supposed to be in March but got pushed back due to some printing issues. It should be out very soon though.

My affiliation with Warner Brothers is still going strong. A few months ago, I went out to LA and got to meet my rep face to face. He took me on a personal tour of the whole WB lot, on the sets, etc... It was a great time! :)

As for The Midnight Palace, I've done some awesome interviews with Audrey Hepburn's son, Joan Crawford's grandson, Lou Costello's daughter, Noel Neill (the original Lois Lane of the 50's), Karolyn Grimes ("Zuzu" in It's a Wonderful Life), Gloria Jean (child star of the 30's, 40's and 50's) and MANY more!!! :)

You can read/listen to them here: http://www.midnightpalace.com/lamparchive.htm

Anyway, I hope you guys welcome me back here!

Gary

S

Samsa

Welcome back!

<--------- (Don't mind the stern countenance of this guy.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally