Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero royale, who has one

Gotcha. Only shots I've ever seen on a person were on ebay.
IMG_7596.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Leath...rksid=p2349624.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up

dinomartino1

A-List Customer
They are supposed to be slimmer cut but that still looks quite boxy to me, it should have a boxy cut not that much? but it does look too big for him so maybe not a fair comparison.

Edward

Bartender
Very Indiana Jones looking. Nice.

I think of the Aero Royale as the jacket they'd have put Indy in had they started out looking at specific period jackets (as would probably happen nowadays) rather than designed from scratch, starting with an A2 then working out the elements they needed for practicality (access to the whip and such). Very keen on one myself.

They are supposed to be slimmer cut but that still looks quite boxy to me, it should have a boxy cut not that much? but it does look too big for him so maybe not a fair comparison.

It's not uncomon for people to take a while to fin what they think of as their 'correct' sizing, then you see them selling a few jackets they acquired along the way. done it myself - seems a norm in this hobby.

dinomartino1

A-List Customer
Bit over my budget, you can see on the classifieds i'm selling off a of stuff trying to raise funds, the aussie $ is weak against the US $, it makes high cost purchases a lot harder now.
I bought one of Kelsos first jackets an A2 rough wear before he got kicked off the vlj.
He certainly is dead on for his detail on his jackets but I find his"best" obsession a bit trying, I think you could describe his character as "challenging".

I would love to see him and Stuart from lost worlds locked together in a room for an hour that would be a sight to behold.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe