Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero redskin B-3 for sale

ranchnman

Familiar Face
PM me your email for pics if you're interested. it's Brand new! Size is a 44 regular. $650 + shipping

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gentlemen please...

Granted, that when any of us advertises something for sale on here, we expect clear, precise and timely communication between the seller and the potential buyer(s), and this 'should be' the case here too.

However, as exasperating and frustrating as this situation maybe for some of you, try to cut the fella some slack, as we have 'no idea' just what might be going on with home/work life right now [huh] We 'all' have our own battles and stresses in the 'real world' that doesn't warrant advertising.

Gents, a few months back I did a trade with Ranchman and it all went very smoothly, so just 'try' not to jump to conclusions (I know it's hard) ;)

And YES...to those members picking their jaws off the ground right now, sometimes you do get a 'small glimpse' of humanity from me ;) But let's not make a habit of it.:rolleyes:

RIGHT Ranchman - when you're ready, a few well worded PM's to these interested gentlemen might be in order ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe