Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

alexandra

Practically Family
Don't worry, in real life I think it's beautiful and lovely. The best of all is that you're in love and you seem so very happy...so many people say they're in love and they're always sad because it's not right.

That said, I'm staying away from you. I've had my cooties shot but one can't be too careful! lol

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CharlesB said:
Sex: Love it. Can't get enough. You doin anything later?
Marital Status: perpetual bachelourhood.

Being 25 and still single does not = "perpetual bachelorhood".

Ya gotta at least make it past 35 to join the ranks there whippersnapper. :D

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
30 is spensterhood?!? Ohgeez!!

it is here, it is custom when you turn 30 and not engaged, married or anything, your friends show up to 'surprise' you and you get douched in large amounts of pepper. But that tradition is getting more and more outdated.

Darhling said:
it is here, it is custom when you turn 30 and not engaged, married or anything, your friends show up to 'surprise' you and you get douched in large amounts of pepper. But that tradition is getting more and more outdated.
I'm pretty sure any number of guys here would volunteer to "act the role" for a few days to either side of your birthday to help you dodge such a fate... and probably just as many would want to make it "for real", rather than "staged".;)

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
I'm pretty sure any number of guys here would volunteer to "act the role" for a few days to either side of your birthday to help you dodge such a fate... and probably just as many would want to make it "for real", rather than "staged".;)

Yes! Most definitely. Count me in!

MikeBravo

One Too Many
I'll play

I'm a man, man!
Aged 46
Live Melbourne, Australia
In a happy "non-relationship" at the moment**

**My philosophy? When you give something a name, you give it a label, with labels come expectations, with expectations come disappointments. If you don't call your relationship a relationship there is no label and no disappointments. Most people don't get it, especially younger people, but it has worked for about 2 years now. We enjoy each others company, the sex is great ... no worries

59Lark

Practically Family
survey says.

male age 44, woodstock ontario Canada southern ontario , married to the same lady for almost twenty years , she keeps telling me she is gonna die soon and leave alone, with our two girls. Keep the home fires burning. 59Lark.:rage:

locobuster

New in Town
Male, 45, originally from northern Virginia, currently residing in rural West Virginia. Happily living in "cohabitational bliss" with the same lovely lady for almost 16 years, we have no set plans for marriage. I have one daughter who is about to turn 18.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:

John Boyer said:
Yes! Most definitely. Count me in!

Diamondback said:
Take a number and get in line, sir. Line starts... *looks over shoulder, past a number of other Loungers* somewhere back *gesturing* there.

John Boyer said:
Oh, the pain of it all! That has got to be a--very-very--long line.

awwww gents, this is making me blush.. I'll have to find that long line!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe