Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1000 Posts!

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hit the big grand! What to post? I know!;)

earlycmpaignhatsoioioi.jpg

dean

deanglen

scotrace said:
And, you've hit on the perfect avatar.
Scott,
So true! I feel this shall be my avatar for the foreseeable future! It gives new meaning to the "one too many" phrase, you know, like "Oh No, not another Campaign hat shot! Ugh!";)

dean

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Congrats, Dean! I've always thoroughly enjoyed your postings, especially the run of Campaign hats and vintage photos. I truly look forward to the next thousand.

deanglen

Thanks, R. BTW black thin ribbon with bow is on its way as of today! I'm only a few posts behind you! (And you know Strats and Open Roads are as dear to me as any thing from the Frontier Army)

dean

Mark G

A-List Customer
I too look forward to your posts. I have a similar affinity for old west photos. 1000 post in less than a year. wow. BTW I think I know the guy on the right in your picture.

Duck

Practically Family
Way to go, Dean!!!! You always bring much to the table and I really enjoy the campaign hats.
Keep up the good work!!!

deanglen

Mark G said:
I too look forward to your posts. I have a similar affinity for old west photos. 1000 post in less than a year. wow. BTW I think I know the guy on the right in your picture.

Thanks, Mark! So do tell, who is he?

dean

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally